Resilient Mind Works helps individuals process their pasts so that they can live in the present and plan a fulfilling future.
We work with individuals struggling with anxiety, depression and PTSD. Our approach is Person-Centered, Solution-Focused, Trauma Focused, Mindfulness Based, Humanistic, and Psychodynamic with CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy).
RESILIENT MIND WORKS ORGANIZATIONAL TRAININGS
Maria Reyes, MS is a former paramedic who specializes in working with first responders and healthcare workers. She helps “helpers” in finding fulfillment and happiness in their lives and in their jobs so they can continue helping people in the community.
RESILIENT MIND WORKS OFFERS THE FF TRAININGS:
- 5 Ways to Prevent Compassion Fatigue for (Educators, Helpers, Healthcare Professionals or First Responders): Why Self Care Is More Important Now Than Ever
- Keep Calm & Carry On – mindful practices for your stress responses
- Trauma Informed Training for First Responders & Medical Professionals
- Building an Empathy Bridge Between First Responders (Healthcare Professionals) & The Community
- Mental & Emotional Prep for the “New Normal”
- Building resilient helpers
- The impact of trauma and quarantine fatigue on workperformance
- Managing Grief and Loss
- 5 Qualities of A Resilient Leader
INDIVIDUAL RATES: $130 – 50 mins $150 – 90 mins
GROUP RATES PER HOUR:
$175 -couples/family $350 – group (5-15) $750+ – agency (16+)
4 INDIVIDUAL SESSION PACKAGE: $350 – 4 (50 min each) *savings of $130*
Click HERE to set up your complimentary consultation.