- Checkout the apps Headspace and Calm
- Do the challenges on the apps (I started with the 7 day challenge on Headspace and I just finished the 21 days challenge on Calm)
- Read the books: The 8 Minute Meditation, When Things Fall Apart and Wherever You Go There You Are
- Join a program or a class (support is good to have)
- Reward yourself after you finish the meditation challenges. You don’t need to because the joy of meditation is the reward itself.
After 29 days of practicing meditation, I know that I still need a lot of work. But I can feel the changes in me just by noticing how much I breathe more.